Lex Hippica was co-founded by Agnieszka Kalinowska - legal adviser with experience in the fields of civil, corporate, labour, construction and public procurement law. Experience that was acquired in renowned law firms, supporting foreign entities.
Areas of Expertise:
Taking into account an inside knowledge of the world of equestrian sports and horse breeding, the office provides legal services in following areas:
- legal representation in cases concerning recovery of claims due to horse defects
- drafting civil law contracts (horse sale agreement, horse boarding agreement etc.)
- compensation recovery
- legal representation in litigation and arbitration as well as in proceedings before the Polish Equestrian Federation (PZJ), the International Equestrian
- Federation (FEI) and anti-doping entities
- legal consultancy on sports law
- legal consultancy on civil law, commercial law, labour law and private international law
- corporate services
- legal representation in administrative cases
Our lawyers are also authors of numerous publications on legal issues associated with the equestrian industry and we give lectures to the representatives of the equestrian environment in collaboration with the Polish Horse Breeders Association and during international horse competitions which take place in Poland such as CAVALIADA.
Founded in: 2014