The LexHippica was founded by two lawyers: Anita Garnuszek and Agnieszka Cwajna.
An advocate and a full time Ph.D. candidate at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw. She has worked for an arbitrator of the Court of Arbitration for Sport at the Polish Olympic Committee, also as legal advisor for Polish and foreign breeding and sport stables.
Legal adviser with experience in the fields of civil, corporate, labour, construction and public procurement law. Experience that was acquired in renowned law firms, supporting foreign entities.
Areas of Expertise:
We believe that it is important to know our clients’ industry in order to be able to help them. Taking into account our insight knowledge of the world of equestrian sports and horse breeding, we provide legal services in particular:
- legal representation in cases concerning recovery of claims due to horse defects
- drafting civil law contracts (horse sale agreement, horse boarding agreement etc.)
- compensation recovery
- legal representation in litigation and arbitration as well as in proceedings before the Polish Equestrian Federation (PZJ), the International Equestrian
- Federation (FEI) and anti-doping entities
- legal consultancy on sports law
- legal consultancy on civil law, commercial law, labour law and private international law
- corporate services
- legal representation in administrative cases
We are also authors of numerous publications on legal issues associated with the equestrian industry and we give lectures to the representatives of the equestrian environment in collaboration with the Polish Horse Breeders Association and during international horse competitions which take place in Poland such as CAVALIADA.
On a personal level, Anita is a dressage enthusiast, meanwhile Agnieszka is particularly interested in horse breeding and the equestrian discipline - jumping.