The most remarkable changes:
– the existing Rules for CSI 5*, CSI 4* and CSIOs, have been confirmed.
– the CSI Invitation Rules have been temporarily suspended for CSI2*,
– Going forward switching dates from one Event to another by the same Organizers only allowed and reviewed on case-by-case basis.
– All CSIOs to be prioritized as far as date clashes are concerned being considered to allow teams preparation in the build-up to the upcoming Olympic Games.
– The Executive Board of the FEI looks into the financial consequences of Covid-19
For more details please refer to https://inside.fei.org/content/fei-board-approves-jumping-calendar-task-force-resolutions-0
If you have any questions please contact Luc Schelstraete or Piotr Wawrzyniak of Schelstraete Equine Lawyers